2016年7月16日星期六

Artificial Intelligence, Robots and Privacy Oh My!

I’ve been playing the Pokemon go for a few days and despite I really enjoy the time spend on it I feel worried about whether my personal information will be stolen by Google since it seems that this game recorded every route I made when I play the game. The Google may know where I often go for lunch and dinner, when I often get up and even where I often date girls! What a scary thing is that!

Pokemon go is just a simple example of using artificial intelligence in our life and apparently, our privacy has been stolen by this game. I strongly believe that in the near future our human beings will definitely create the robots that use higher level of artificial intelligence. These robots may make decisions as humans, doing things like using the weapon or destroying the unlike things. If someday these robots start to think that they are much stronger the humans, it’s hard to imagine what they will do. Since the robots will never have the morality they may think that the existence of humans is unnecessary although we create them. At that time it will be hard for us to defeat the robots since we have got used to use the artificial intelligence and the robots know the where we often go and live. They may even know what we will do to defeat them since they will have all the information from our computers. It may be crazy to think that robots will defeat us someday in the future but there’s no doubt to say that artificial intelligence has stolen our privacy like Pokemon go already did.

没有评论:

发表评论