2016年7月15日星期五

What would I NOT buy online

Talking about what I wouldn’t buy online, I will definitely put the clothes and shoes in the first place. The main reason of why I wouldn’t buy these things is that I’ve never found the correct size of clothes and shoes that I bought online. For example, I usually wear the M size T-shirt for the brand of A&F or Hollister, the last Black Friday I decided to buy the UNIQLO’s M size T-shirts from online since it had a really big discount. But when I received the T-shirts I bought, I found that the T-shirts were really tight for me (maybe because UNIQLO is a Asian brand) and I should pay for the mail if I want to return that. The same thing happened when I bought basketball Shoes online, normally I wear the size of 9 but on last Black Friday when I got the Adidas basketball shoes that I bought online I found that this 9 size basketball shoes was bigger than the Nike basketball shoes and really made me angry.
The other reason that wouldn’t buy clothes and shoes online is that for the retailers, inventory is really hard to manage and because of that, when the retailers feel that the clothes and shoes fill all the back room of the store, they may offer a huge discount that you may never found online. Due to that reason, I often go the Outlet to see the whether the 
clothes and shoes that I like have the huge discount and also in that way I can have the real fun of choosing and buying things.

没有评论:

发表评论